Benefits of joining MBA Mama's global community of kickass career moms
All members must apply and provide proof of their credentials and/or graduated school enrollment to join. Professional women who do not hold MBA degrees will be considered for membership on a case by case basis.You may qualify for a $9.99 per month membership if you currently earn less than $50K annually.
- connections to our diverse global network of ambitious MBA Mamas
- private job board and career advancement resources with corporate partners
- exclusive invitations to meetups, happy hours and special events
- mentoring from successful female business executives
- opportunities to build your personal brand and share your story with other ambitious career moms
- professional development workshops on topics like: negotiations, personal finance, emotional intelligence, public speaking and leadership
- life skills seminars on topics like: hiring a nanny or housekeeper on a budget, planning maternity leave, traveling with kids, fitness hacks, and managing your household
Coaching Services for Non-Members
Not interested in membership but still want to get assistance from MBA Mama as you navigate family and career? Our CEO helps women in our global community develop a game plan to accomplish their goals.
Whether you need an accountability partner, help strategizing for a career pivot or promotion, or help prepping for MBA applications, Divinity is here to be of service. If you are interested in multiple sessions, customized coaching packages can be negotiated on a case-by-case basis depending on your income-level, family size and financial need.
Divinity offers the following services:
- Interview preparation and mock interviews
Reviewing your resume and/or MBA essays
Developing your business plan
Design and launch your personal website or blog
LinkedIn and/or social media makeover
Strategizing for career pivot or promotion
Negotiation practice and preparation
Ready to kick your career into overdrive?
Sign up for a free consultation with Divinity